Friday, December 19, 2008

Birthdays are for Peoples

Happy Birthday to Cat!!!

I have a really hard time figuring out how old people are because I always think of people as falling into three age groups: too young to smoke weed, able to smoke weed, and too old to smoke weed (I know, I know, you're never too old to smoke weed - that's why they have vaporizers). I also call these: kids, the-category-I'm-in, and adults.  Numerically, these translate as: under 20, 20-60, 60+.  But there's a lot of leniency in all of those categories.  It all depends on the person.  

For example, my number one favorite person that has ever or will ever walk the face of this earth is my Uncle Ted (who is not my uncle at all, incidentally).  He's only 52, but I put him in the adult category (which the one just above the category I'm in) because he's more a role model/savior than a drinking buddy.  

And then there's my second favorite person that has ever or will ever walk the face of this earth, My Older Man Friend, who is 42.  Or 43?  But he falls into the-category-I'm-in.  And while I'm actually closer to age to Francois Philippe than I am to Coco, FP is definitely a kid while Coco and I are still in the same category.  

Anyway, happy birthday to my oldest (but still not old, thanks to Botox good genes) sister and my cyber sister Cat.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank You so much. I love your age categories. Sometimes I feel like an adult, but most of the times I feel like I'm not quite there yet. Oh, and I'm a big believer in helping those genes anyway I can.

    ReplyDelete