Thursday, December 18, 2008

Today's Legit To-Do List

We gots to get surious about this to-do shiz, y'all!!!! 

My to-do lists are mostly things I would do anyway such as sleep and eat and put on lotion so as to avoid being called ashy by all my friends Dora.  

However, today I have legitimate shiz that needs to get done!!  Today's legit to-do list:

Clean my room (yeah, the one I was supposed to clean last week)
Clean my bathroom
Collect urine for the next 24 hours (I ain't no perv - see yesterday's post)
Finish Christmas cards
Become a Virginia resident
Send my family's Christmas box to Mississippi (tears for my Holiday absence)
Lose 60 pounds

To further add to the frenetics (I think I made that word up.  In my head, it means frantic-ness), I have to get all this done by 10:30pm, my newly self-imposed bedtime.  I should add that to my to-do list too.  


**and yes, today's use of legit was in honor of my new best friend (don't be jealous, Dora, My Gay Husband, CoCo and Chocolate), The Other Maggie Garcia**

5 comments:

  1. yes my to-do list for the day also includes losing 60 pounds...who's the "other" friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, who is the other friend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see anything on your list about coming over to my house to clean my bedroom and bathroom. You're going to need to update that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best friends!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. this post is SO legit

    ReplyDelete