Thursday, December 18, 2008

Today's Legit To-Do List

We gots to get surious about this to-do shiz, y'all!!!! 

My to-do lists are mostly things I would do anyway such as sleep and eat and put on lotion so as to avoid being called ashy by all my friends Dora.  

However, today I have legitimate shiz that needs to get done!!  Today's legit to-do list:

Clean my room (yeah, the one I was supposed to clean last week)
Clean my bathroom
Collect urine for the next 24 hours (I ain't no perv - see yesterday's post)
Finish Christmas cards
Become a Virginia resident
Send my family's Christmas box to Mississippi (tears for my Holiday absence)
Lose 60 pounds

To further add to the frenetics (I think I made that word up.  In my head, it means frantic-ness), I have to get all this done by 10:30pm, my newly self-imposed bedtime.  I should add that to my to-do list too.  


**and yes, today's use of legit was in honor of my new best friend (don't be jealous, Dora, My Gay Husband, CoCo and Chocolate), The Other Maggie Garcia**

5 comments:

  1. yes my to-do list for the day also includes losing 60 pounds...who's the "other" friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, who is the other friend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see anything on your list about coming over to my house to clean my bedroom and bathroom. You're going to need to update that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. this post is SO legit

    ReplyDelete