Wouldn't it be great if you could sort your life into neat boxes? Not your everyday life, but the parts of your life that creep up regularly, but not often enough to warrant a spot on your bedside table.
I'm going to sort my life into boxes. I've already made a list of all the boxes I'll need:
- box for jewelry
- box for medical records
- box for cards, letters, etc. - received
- box for stationery, cards to be sent, stamps, address book, etc.
- box for anthropology, research ideas, articles of interest, grad schools, etc.
- box for college stuff, papers, grades, etc.
- box for random keepsake items
- box for inspirational tags from my tea bags and beer caps from Magic Hat beer
- box for bank or financial related bidness
- box for receipts
- box for purses, bags, containers
- box for electronic items, cords, warrantees, etc.
- box for things in limbo
I should probably go ahead and get some boxes for:
a) life goals - ignored, neglected
b) lists - crumpled up, thrown away, etc.