Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shameless Plug

Remember how I mentioned I was going to watch The Butler play guitar and I was bringing crossword puzzles so I wouldn't have to interact with people?  Well, I didn't even need those puzzles because I got wasted instead.  

My frugalista plan (because I always have a plan) was not to eat all day, so I could save $$ on alcohol.  Obviously, I didn't pull off this plan entirely, as I had to eat a bunch of Doritos off les bebes' plates for lunch.  But after five strong whiskey drinks in about 2 hours, it didn't make any difference.  The Butler drove through McDonalds on the way home and got me an ice cream cone.  

Under normal circumstances, McDonalds ice cream cones are one of my favorite things in the world.  Chokolate and I have been known to drive for hours in the middle of the night to find an open Micky D's for our soft serve fix.  

But I was pretty wasted, so I was all, "Oh no, this shiz is in a cone!  That I have to hold!!!  With my hand!!"  I couldn't handle the pressure.  All I wanted to do was fall asleep in The Butler's front seat.  So I did what seemed most logical at the time, which was throw the ice cream out the window.  

Needless to say, I came home and immediately passed out in my floor, barf bag somewhere near my head.  I'm pretty good about keeping the basement door closed so the dogs don't sneak down there and pee all over everything, but I guess in my drunky state, I might have left it cracked because as I stumbled into the bathroom the next morning, I slid in this:



Gross, huh?  My saving grace in this dog debacle is PetZyme because this shiz really works.  It really does get rid of pet stains and odors.  Stay away from Nature's Miracle.  We have a bottle of PetZyme on all three floors of the house, plus a big refill bottle under the sink.  So here I am, visibly hung over, posing with my favorite pet-related product. 



3 comments:

  1. We've been using Arm & Hammer pet deodorizer which does get rid of the doggie odor, but for a few hours after you spray it has this perfumy smell that just about makes me want to throw up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl i know i'm late but do you remember that one time we drove across town FOR REAL at like 1 a.m. to three or four different mcdonalds and all of them had broken icecream machines, and then we had to settle for wendy's frosties or something like that? pitiful jackson, pi-ti-ful!

    ReplyDelete