Thursday, November 6, 2008

Shoop

Dora is flying into NYC this weekend to stay with Bobbie Jean and, for reasons I'm *not* bitter about, I'm unable to share in this joyous occasion.  But, in honor of two of my dearest friends gathered together in one place (hopefully reading my blog and basically spending the entire weekend discussing how awesome I am and how the sun just doesn't shine as brightly when I'm not there), I'm posting this video: 




And then for reasons that only they will understand, I'm posting this video too:





Okay, so now y'all have to talk about me for at least four minutes.  Good job insinuating yourself into the weekend, Maggie.  

1 comment:

  1. I don't have much to say about the post. Because I'm old, I don't usually have the patience for any post with the little embedded video deal; but nonetheless, wanted to say hello, and let you know that I read your blog pretty regularly. I especially like the part of the blog where I click and end up at that blog about Catherinette. I'm pretty sure I would really like her if we met, but I'm equally afraid that she would make fun of me in that cute, bitchy way she has.
    And that my wife might not like her as much as I did.

    My word verification is fiblett, which by the way, is exactly what you call what I just said about my wife. Like a really small lie, you know?

    So, there's that.

    ReplyDelete