Thursday, October 9, 2008

Punkins

Yesterday, Trixie, Dash, and I went to the grocery store and bought three little white pumpkins.  Today, Little Bill came over after school to eat lunch.  I was trying to get him out of here before they all spotted the pumpkins, but no luck.  Little Bill watched my kids grab their pumpkins and asked me in his Little Bill voice: "Do I get a pumpkin too, NannyGarcia?"   "Ugh, yes," I answered.  I was super disappointed though because I had been mentally designing my pumpkin all morning!!  I hate being self-sacrificing.  Since we're working with paint pens that stain (aka kill), I made all the kids take their shirts off.  So now I'm just sitting here, glaring at Little Bill working on my pumpkin and hoping nobody walks in here so I don't have to explain these three naked pumpkin painters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment