Monday, October 27, 2008

Silver Lining

I have recently noticed a lot of fancy important people spouting all sorts of boring $$ talky shit.  I'm not really listening but I recently joined Bossy's Poverty Party because I keep trying to figure out what's going on here (she is also very important, but more attractive than Alan Greenspan, so I feel she's better equipped to explain this to me).  Where did all the money go?  And who exactly is poor these days?  Because I'm still having to run SUVs off the road with my even bigger SUV. 

What I'm trying to say is that while I love poor Americans, I love poor foreign people even more.  To help them out I'm having Trixie and Dash Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF this Friday night.  The idea is simple. Visit their website here and either order a little box (they're free) or you can print out the design and make your own!  This is great if you have kids (for obvious reasons) but it's also great for big kids (like My Gay Husband) who wish they didn't seem so creepy parading around the neighborhood in their Halloween costume.  Now you have an excuse to wear all that stuff you bought at the sex shop!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over here from Bossy's Poverty Party and at first this post confused the crap out of me. When I read Nanny in the title of your blog my brain said Grandmother, so I thought you were old and talking about your own offspring. Then you refered to Your Gay Husband, and I thought hmmm, that's unusual for an old woman to call her man "My Gay Husband." Then I read your profile and it all came together. Phew :)

    Me = not so smart

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about me? I'm being hit pretty hard by all of these financial woes. For example: instead of ordering 4 cocktails when I go out, now I can only order 2. That is a tragedy right there.

    ReplyDelete